Become an Accredited Facilitator in The Five Behaviors™ Powered by Everything DiSC©
Gain the confidence and expertise to transform talented INDIVIDUALS into extraordinary TEAMS! In The Five Behaviors Powered by Everything DiSC Facilitator Accreditation program, you will dive deep into The Five Behaviors™ model and facilitation best practices. Whether you’re an experienced facilitator or you’re new to the program, Wiley’s five-week online course will help you build the confidence and expertise to navigate The Five Behaviors sessions, allowing you to hone your instincts to deliver an effective experience for any team.
The Five Behaviors Online Program includes
- Five-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led sessions
- Three to four hours of self-directed online study per week
- Final Exam
- Accreditation Certificate
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
This is an online blended learning experience with self-directed activities and live virtual sessions. Choose one session:
January 3, 2018: Online coursework begins. Live sessions begin the following week.
- Online coursework through exam: January 3-February 10
- Live sessions Wednesdays 9:00-10:30 am CT
- January 10, 17, 24, 31; February 7
April 19, 2018: Online coursework begins. Live sessions begin the following week.
- Online coursework through exam: April 19-May 27
- Live sessions Thursdays 1:00-2:30 pm CT
- April 26; May 3, 10, 17, 24
Participants must own or have access to The Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit. Purchase the kit here.
- Individuals are $2495
- Discounts are available to groups of five or more taking the course together
- Nonprofit discount available
For more information or to register, contact [email protected] or call 919/424-6339.
Interested In Our Upcoming Events?
See when we're in your area