THE FIVE BEHAVIORS OF A COHESIVE TEAM is an assessment-based learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent and effective way possible.
Powered by Everything DiSC®, the profiles help participants understand their own DiSC® styles and how those contribute to the team’s success. Bringing together everyone’s personalities and preferences to form a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge—for individuals, the team, and the organization. To gain this advantage, teams must:
- Trust One Another - When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
- Engage in Conflict Around Ideas - When there is trust, team members are able to engage in an unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
- Commit to Decisions - When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
- Hold One Another Accountable - When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
- Focus on Achieving Collective Results–The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability means one thing: the achievement of results.
For more information on how The Five Behaviors Powered by Everything DiSC can help your organization, contact [email protected] or 919/424-6339.
Interested in becoming a certified trainer for The Five Behaviors Powered by Everything DiSC? Click here for more info.
Interested In Our Upcoming Events?
See when we're in your area