skip to Main Content
Red Background With White Serif Text In Center

The 90/10 Rule for Successful Organizations

Join Nanci at the Raleigh Chamber of Commerce monthly Talent Strategies Workshop where she will be presenting “The 90/10 Rule for Successful Organizations.”

Workshop Overview:

As a leader, do you inspire and motivate others to get the work done, or do you put all your energy into the mechanics of the tasks and not the people? The 90/10 Rule helps you understand how to focus your leadership efforts on the right places for best results.

The 90/10 Rule is based on simple math… 90 percent of your attention should be on people development, with the remaining 10 percent devoted to the task. Managers and leaders all too often focus on the wrong part of the formula for success when they should be focusing their time and energy on motivating, inspiring, engaging, and retaining their talent. The work will get done if you do your part!

During this interactive presentation, you will:

  • Gain an understanding of the five critical ingredients of effective leadership
  • Participate in an interactive activity to learn how teams and leadership are connected
  • Explore other leadership keys to success
  • Identify strategies to ensure your success in the workplace

Date: 8/17/2017
Time: 8:00 AM TO 10:00 AM

Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
800 S Salisbury St
Raleigh, NC 27602

Register here!

Back To Top